The following is an absolutely exceptional and insightful quotation from one of the leaders at my church. His name is Kris Vallotton.
We’re getting married!
Our Wedding!August 3rd, 2013
2 months to go.
My Book “Driving Through Walls”
Buy a shirt!
Search my blog
Key Topics in my blog
Arab Arabic Baghdad belief Bethel Church Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry Bethlehem Bill Johnson BSSM courage Dawn Richardson dreams faith God healing heaven Holy Spirit hope Iraq Israel jesus Jesus Culture life love Marriage middle east muslim nations palestine palestinian passion peace poetry Redding revival revivalist revivalist lifestyle Romance truth United States war west bank women worship writing
Visits to this blog
- 41,698 visits
- "t's Time to Stop Treating Dads Like Idiots" by Aaron Gouveia wp.me/pu787-LS 13 hours ago
- sounds fascinating! check it out! kck.st/19uIvd3 via @kickstarter 15 hours ago
- From my friend Ana: "War is so ugly. Pray for peace. " Dirty Grains and Dolls Without Limbs …nessfriendsandforeigners.blogspot.com/2013/01/dirty-… 20 hours ago
- "My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech" wp.me/pu787-LO 20 hours ago
- This helps bring more understanding to the dilemnas surrounding Benghazi... redflagnews.com/headlines/shar… 20 hours ago