We’re getting married!
Our Wedding!August 3rd, 2013
2 months to go.
My Book “Driving Through Walls”
Buy a shirt!
Search my blog
Key Topics in my blog
Arab Arabic Baghdad belief Bethel Church Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry Bethlehem Bill Johnson BSSM courage Dawn Richardson dreams faith God healing heaven Holy Spirit hope Iraq Israel jesus Jesus Culture life love Marriage middle east muslim nations palestine palestinian passion peace poetry Redding revival revivalist revivalist lifestyle Romance truth United States war west bank women worship writing
Visits to this blog
- 41,705 visits
- (I am so sorry, London. I pray for peace over your streets today.) -- Man attacked, beheaded in London | mg.co.za/article/2013-0… 6 hours ago
- "t's Time to Stop Treating Dads Like Idiots" by Aaron Gouveia wp.me/pu787-LS 20 hours ago
- sounds fascinating! check it out! kck.st/19uIvd3 via @kickstarter 22 hours ago
- From my friend Ana: "War is so ugly. Pray for peace. " Dirty Grains and Dolls Without Limbs …nessfriendsandforeigners.blogspot.com/2013/01/dirty-… 1 day ago
- "My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech" wp.me/pu787-LO 1 day ago