“Each friend represents a world in us,
a world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”
- Anais Nin
We’re getting married!
Our Wedding!August 3rd, 2013
1 month to go.
My Book “Driving Through Walls”
Buy a shirt!
Search my blog
Key Topics in my blog
Arab Arabic Baghdad belief Bethel Church Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry Bethlehem Bill Johnson BSSM courage Dawn Richardson dreams faith God healing heaven Holy Spirit hope Iraq Israel jesus Jesus Culture life love Marriage middle east muslim nations palestine palestinian passion peace poetry Redding revival revivalist revivalist lifestyle Romance truth United States war west bank women worship writing
- “If I am devote…
- Fulfillment comes on the wings of our prayers
- Eating salad from a tall, narrow vase
- “Every negative is a positive in disguise”
- A boy was healed of ADHD and saw heaven!
- Invest belief in the Middle East today.
- We’re breaking through to another level!
- The Original Women’s Liberation Movement – Kris Vallotton
- BONO INTERVIEW: GRACE OVER KARMA
- Patrick Stewart Passionately Addresses Violence Against Women
- “If our hearts …
- “If our hearts …
- Q & A: What are some of the most common areas of struggle in marriage and reasons people end up getting a divorce?
- Hate Religion, Love Jesus
- “It’s Time to Stop Treating Dads Like Idiots” by Aaron Gouveia
- “My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech”
- “We call forth the ministry of Jesus!” – song
- The World is Just Awesome!
- How to Win a Woman’s Heart by Joshua Rogers
- The Adoption Revolution
- A Song to Restore Marriage(s)
- Henna heart in His hand
- A quote to ruin your life by (in the very best way)
- “A Man’s Promise” – This is stunning.
- 3 Months until Marriage! HOORAY!
- Arabic at the Airport – one woman’s story (This is gorgeous!)
- A Glittery Life’s Number ONE Beauty Tip
- “The simplicity…
- You’re worth more than gold
- Yield My Heart – song
- “You can’t change what you refuse to confront.”
- Following God is agreeing with reality.
- You are in unbroken communion with God, whether aware of it or not.
- Our heart, our lens
- Kim Walker Smith – 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
- Miracles in India! ❤
- When evil men plot, good men must plan
- Someone’s Boston is Someone Else’s Baghdad
- “Real vision causes people to run…”
- In the wake of today’s bombings
- The Cosmos Reborn
- Do not be afraid of CHILDLIKENESS
- “Good Father” by Racheal Greycloud -song
- The Creator is my friend.
- It’s your eyes that I’m dancing for! – song
- After Steubenville: 25 Things Our Sons need to know about Manhood – by Ann Voskamp
- The World is Getting Better – “Abundance,” the book
- For the Sake of the World – song
- “The cynics…”
- Safe Place – song
Visits to this blog
- 42,221 visits