We’re getting married!
Our Wedding!August 3rd, 2013
2 months to go.
My Book “Driving Through Walls”
Buy a shirt!
Search my blog
Key Topics in my blog
Arab Arabic Baghdad belief Bethel Church Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry Bethlehem Bill Johnson BSSM courage Dawn Richardson dreams faith God healing heaven Holy Spirit hope Iraq Israel jesus Jesus Culture life love Marriage middle east muslim nations palestine palestinian passion peace poetry Redding revival revivalist revivalist lifestyle Romance truth United States war west bank women worship writing
- “It’s Time to Stop Treating Dads Like Idiots” by Aaron Gouveia
- “My Last Days: Meet Zach Sobiech”
- “We call forth the ministry of Jesus!” – song
- The World is Just Awesome!
- How to Win a Woman’s Heart by Joshua Rogers
- The Adoption Revolution
- A Song to Restore Marriage(s)
- Henna heart in His hand
- A quote to ruin your life by (in the very best way)
- “A Man’s Promise” – This is stunning.
- 3 Months until Marriage! HOORAY!
- Arabic at the Airport – one woman’s story (This is gorgeous!)
- A Glittery Life’s Number ONE Beauty Tip
- “The simplicity…
- You’re worth more than gold
- Yield My Heart – song
- “You can’t change what you refuse to confront.”
- Following God is agreeing with reality.
- You are in unbroken communion with God, whether aware of it or not.
- Our heart, our lens
- Kim Walker Smith – 10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
- Miracles in India! ❤
- When evil men plot, good men must plan
- Someone’s Boston is Someone Else’s Baghdad
- “Real vision causes people to run…”
- In the wake of today’s bombings
- The Cosmos Reborn
- Do not be afraid of CHILDLIKENESS
- “Good Father” by Racheal Greycloud -song
- The Creator is my friend.
- It’s your eyes that I’m dancing for! – song
- After Steubenville: 25 Things Our Sons need to know about Manhood – by Ann Voskamp
- The World is Getting Better – “Abundance,” the book
- For the Sake of the World – song
- “The cynics…”
- Safe Place – song
- Don’t You Worry Child – song
- I Want You – song
- Stop running in circles, let God bring you peace.
- Man with No Arms and Legs Goes on Oprah to Share the Gospel!
- “God’s Spirit beckons…”
- Psalm 63 – beckoning, stilling
- Israel and Iran: A love story? | Video on TED.com
- The Price of Invulnerability by Brené Brown – TEDxKC -
- ❤ ♥ Father’s Love Letter ♥ ❤
- WIthout Words – promo
- Express love
- Hold on to the promises! – song
- ”Faith can look at the facts and still believe the truth.”
- Take Back – song
Visits to this blog
- 41,738 visits
- IRAQ, I believe you can completely turnaround and become a land of peace and wisdom again. #hope #iraq http://t.co/tjdnGW9T0N 1 hour ago
- Today, join the Hope Iraq movement. Let's make hope more famous than fear! Every person makes a difference. http://t.co/8E29XHSJWL 1 hour ago
- Around the globe, there are tender-hearted Iraqis mourning the destruction of their cities.Listen to an Iraqi today. http://t.co/Pi6zCcVlAg 1 hour ago
- Many Iraqis who escaped Iraq and came to America are still worried about their nation. Love on an Iraqi today. :) http://t.co/7BIrZsgPsZ 1 hour ago
- Don't get your emotions negatively bound in what the news tells you about the Middle East. There's always hope. http://t.co/RW0AJq75Hn 1 hour ago